Medical, Travel and Course Insurance Fees in London
Insurance fees: £6.65 per week per person.
Before you arrive in the UK, you should take out insurance for your own financial and personal security. You can take out your own insurance or the International Student Policy offered by our partner insurance provider: Guard.me: http://www.guard.me/francesking.
- The Multi-Risk with Cancellation Guard.Me policy, covers cancellation charges BEFORE arrival for all international students, regardless of country.
- Frances King can book the insurance for you, with Guard.me.
- You do not need to book insurance, if you book the London Teenager Residential Programme, as it is included in the price of the course.
Key features of Guard.Me insurance policy are:
- Reimbursement of pre-paid course fees, if you have to cancel or cut short your course, due to an accident or illness of yourself or a close relative.
- Payment of medical costs (if you have an accident or illness) which are not covered by the National Health Service.
- Emergency Dental treatment.
- Free Digital Doctor Telemedicine: an entirely free of charge 24/7 medical doctor telephonic and video support service provided in multiple languages to all insureds. Suitable for simple medical queries or long-term hospitalisation to keep students updated on medical health and treatment.
SUMMARY OF COVER||
Cancellation and Curtailment||
Emergency Medical Expenses||