Lessons per week
The number of lessons included per week.
Focus on building spoken fluency and accuracy.
- Increase your knowledge of grammar, vocabulary and colloquial phrases with speaking and pronunciation practice.
- Conversation classes encourage active use of spoken English.
Expand the depth and range of your skills in all four skills - listening, speaking, reading and writing. Classes may include preparation for optional activities after class.
Language for You!
Focus on international communication in English.
- Practise speaking and vocabulary with conversation and role-plays.
- Topics of interest are chosen for research, discussion, debate and task-based learning.
FK Lunch Club
A light lunch with an English speaker and a group of students, once every 2 weeks, providing an opportunity for conversation and to make friends. The school pays for the lunch, taken in local cafes, restaurants or at the school.
Focus on English as an international language at work.
- Business English vocabulary - globalisation, brands, advertising, innovation, travel.
- Business writing – orders, complaints, enquiries, notices, reports.
- “Survival skills” for English in the workplace – telephoning, meeting people, participating in meetings, making presentations.
Choose IELTS and improve your language and skills for examination success.
- Experienced examination preparation course teachers.
- Increase your confidence in using the language and all parts of the examination.
- Activate and improve your grammar and vocabulary in topic-based tasks and exercises.
- Regular practice tests help you develop strategies for a higher score.