Lessons per week
The number of lessons included per week.
Focus on building spoken fluency and accuracy.
- Increase your knowledge of grammar, vocabulary and colloquial phrases with speaking and pronunciation practice.
- Conversation classes encourage active use of spoken English.
Expand the depth and range of your skills in all four skills - listening, speaking, reading and writing. Classes may include preparation for optional activities after class.
FK Lunch Club
A light lunch with an English speaker and a group of students, once every 2 weeks, providing an opportunity for conversation and to make friends. The school pays for the lunch, taken in local cafes, restaurants or at the school.
Focus on English as an international language at work.
- Business English vocabulary - globalisation, brands, advertising, innovation, travel.
- Business writing – orders, complaints, enquiries, notices, reports.
- “Survival skills” for English in the workplace – telephoning, meeting people, participating in meetings, making presentations.
Junior/ Teenager course
This fun course is designed for young learners and teenagers. The emphasis is on spoken English and communication. Imaginative activities and group project work encourage speaking and rapid learning.
Teenager Afternoon and Weekend Activities
Guided and supervised afternoon and weekend activities.
- Afternoon sporting and cultural activities on 5 days a week.
- Optional weekly Young Leader workshop.
- Full day excursion by coach at the weekend.